“TBF provides this content for informational purposes only. These policies are subject to change. Please contact the store directly for current return policies.”
Endless: Online Return Policy
You may return items free of charge for up to 365 days from the original purchase date. Merchandise must be unworn, and in the original packaging.
Unworn merchandise includes any item that is in new condition, still contains the original tags and is in the original packaging (if any). Returns will not be accepted if item exhibits any obvious signs of wear or is not in the condition in which it was received. All original packaging and materials including boxes, manuals, warranty cards, instructional DVDs, and any other materials in the original shipment must be returned with your merchandise.
The way you return an item will depend on whether you are returning an item you ordered yourself, an item you received as a gift, or an item you received by mistake. Keep in mind that no postage is necessary if the package is mailed from the United States.
Returning an item you ordered yourself
1. Re-pack (but don’t seal) your unused item in the original packaging.
2. Visit our online returns center, at: http://www.endless.com/orc.
3. Click the button that says “I ordered the item.”
4. Answer all questions to complete the return process.
5. Print the return labels and follow the instructions on the screen.
6. When you complete the online return process, we will send you a confirmation e-mail that contains details about your return.
7. Pack up your return package by following the instructions on the return labels.
Returning an item you received as a gift
The Online Returns Center allows gift recipients to return items they received as a gift even if the order was not marked as a gift at the time of purchase. See the Gift Returns & Refunds page for details and instructions.
Returning an item you received by mistake
1. Visit our Shipping & Returns page at: http://www.endless.com/gp/css/returns/.
2. Print out the return label you see on the page, tape it to the box, and drop it off at your nearest post office. No postage is necessary if the package is mailed from the United States.