Budget Fashionista provides this content about the New York & Company return policy for informational purposes only. These policies are subject to change. Please contact the store directly for current return policies.
Returning purchases made in store
To return an item you bought in the store, take the item plus your receipt back to the store within 45 days of purchase. Unless the item is defective, it must be unworn and unwashed, with tags still attached. If your return is accepted, you’ll be refunded your net purchase price (after coupons and discounts) to the original form of payment. You may be asked for a photo ID or driver’s license.
Final sale items and intimates are not eligible for return.
New York & Company online return policy
Budget Fashionista Tip: Use the Coupert browser extension to save at 1000s of online fashion shops.
To return items you purchased online, do the following:
- Tear off the top of the invoice included in your order. That’s your copy for your records.
- On the invoice, circle the item you are returning.
- Specify your return code. Your options are: 1)too big 2) arrived late 3) delivered wrong item 4) too short 5) returning a gift 6) didn’t like it 7) too long 8) defective 9) fabric or color not what I wanted 10) too small 11) other.
- Put the item and the invoice in the box they arrived in if you still have it.
- Attach the shipping label included in your order to the box.
- Mail the package to: New York & Company, 307 Hollie Drive, Martinsville, VA 24112
Note that you will not be refunded your shipping costs, and your refund will be reduced by $6.95 to pay for the return shipping.
New York & Company will send you an email when your return is received, and another email when your return has been processed. It can take seven to 10 days to process your return and up to two billing cycles to see the credit on your bank statement.