Budget Fashionista provides this content about the Men’s Wearhouse return policy for informational purposes only. You can find the store’s official policy here.
Men’s Wearhouse Return Policy: Store-bought items
To get a full refund for the items you purchased at a Men’s Wearhouse store, you must:
- Return the item within 90 days (returns after 90 days are eligible for in-store credit only)
- Provide your name, address, and phone number
- Return the item in new condition (management reserves the right to decline returns on worn items)
Men’s Wearhouse will take returns and process refunds without receipts, but all refunds are processed to the original form of payment. If the refund cannot be sent to the original form of payment, Men’s Wearhouse will issue a check from headquarters within 14 days.
If you want to return a custom-made piece, check the return policy on your order. Custom garments have different terms.
Men’s Wearhouse Online Return Policy
To get a refund on an item you bought from Men’s Wearhouse online, you must:
- Return the item within 90 days of the ship date
- Include the packing slip in your return
You can send back online orders via mail or take them to your nearest Men’s Wearhouse store. The only exception is if you ordered tailored pants and the alterations were not done correctly. In that case, return the item by mail and include your measurements on the packing slip.
Return shipping on online orders
You can send your unwanted items to the Men’s Wearhouse return center for free. To process a return by mail, print a shipping label here. Your return should take 10 days or less to process.