The Budget Fashionista® was launched in 2003 by Kathryn Finney and quickly became a recognized and trusted fashion blog brand. In 2014, Catherine Brock took over the helm of Budget Fashionista, continuing the site’s rich history of empowering women to look their best for less.
The Budget Fashionista has spawned numerous national and international television appearances (TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC, E!/Style Network) and sponsorship relationships with some of the top retail/consumer products companies such as Proctor and Gamble, Sears Inc, Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores and RoC Skincare.
Partner with Us for Fashion Influencer Campaigns
The Budget Fashionista empowers fashion-minded women to look their best for less. If you represent a brand or product that shares this goal, we’d love to talk about connecting you with our audience. Keep in mind that delivering trustworthy advice to our readership is and always will be our top priority, and we have a partnership approval process in place for that reason.
We have worked with some of fashion’s most reputable brands to:
- promote new products
- create brand awareness
- reinforce brand messaging
- drive sales
The Budget Fashionista hosts giveaways monthly. We welcome brand sponsors for these giveaways — you can donate a prize package or get featured in the giveaway communications. Next steps: please fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll be in touch.
The process for product reviews is as follows:
- You send me a sample of the product to try. I’ll use it and give you private, informal feedback.
- After I use it, I’ll let you know if I’m interested in reviewing your product on the blog. If I don’t like the product, neither one of us wants me to publish the review about it. For this reason, I never guarantee reviews on any sample product sent to me.
- If I select the product for a published review, I’ll write the review, publish it on the blog and share that review on social media. I would treat this as a sponsored post, with full disclosure to my audience.
Next steps: please fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll be in touch.
Brands can sponsor blog posts, emails or social media posts. Our team can collaborate with you to determine the best strategy for your goals. Once the strategy is defined, we:
- write the original content
- create images
- publish the post
- promote the post with a minimum of 4 social media posts
- feature the post in our weekly email newsletter
- report engagement and reach metrics 2 and 4 weeks after the post is published
To maintain the trust of our audience, we:
- Reserve the right to decline any sponsored post pitch for any reason
- Do not allow sponsoring brands to review/edit posts before publication
See a sponsored post here. Next steps: please fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll be in touch.
We can also make appearances for situations (like TV) when you need a real, live and credible person to represent your product.
See a video of a Budget Fashionista television appearance here. Next steps: please fill out the form at the bottom of this page and we’ll be in touch.
Please see this page for information on display advertising on The Budget Fashionista.
The Budget Fashionista does not accept guest posts. Please see our guest post page for more information.
Have a sample sale or sale event you’d like to promote to our audience? See how to list your sale here. If you’d like more exposure beyond our sale calendar, fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch!
For all questions, please reach out to Catherine Brock at 314-325-8241, or fill out the form below.