Budget Fashionista® was launched in 2003 by Kathryn Finney and quickly became a recognized and trusted fashion blog brand. In 2014, Catherine Brock took over the helm of Budget Fashionista, continuing the site’s rich history of empowering women to look their best for less.
The Budget Fashionista has spawned numerous national and international television appearances (TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC, E!/Style Network) and sponsorship relationships with some of the top retail/consumer products companies such as Proctor and Gamble, Sears Inc, Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores and RoC Skincare.
The Budget Fashionista has been featured on
Partner with Us for Fashion Influencer Campaigns
Budget Fashionista empowers fashion-minded women to look their best for less. If you represent a brand or product that shares this goal, we’d love to talk about connecting you with our audience. Keep in mind that delivering trustworthy advice to our readership is and always will be our top priority, and we have a partnership approval process in place for that reason.
We have worked with some of fashion’s most reputable brands to:
- promote new products
- create brand awareness
- reinforce brand messaging
- drive sales
Brands can sponsor blog posts, emails or social media posts. Our team can collaborate with you to determine the best strategy for your goals. Once the strategy is defined, we:
- write the original content
- create images
- publish the post
- promote the post with a minimum of 4 social media posts
- feature the post in our weekly email newsletter
- report engagement and reach metrics 2 and 4 weeks after the post is published
To maintain the trust of our audience, we:
- Must approve any brand being represented in sponsored content
- Do not guarantee positive product reviews (but if we have negative feedback, we will discuss this with the brand prior to posting)
- Do not allow sponsoring brands to review/edit posts before publication.
See a sponsored post here.
We can also make appearances for situations (like TV) when you need a real, live and credible person to represent your product.
We have limited display advertising space available. Please download our media kit below for more information.