(Editor’s note: dress options updated 10/16 with the latest Modcloth red dress picks!)
The Deal: Score a super cute red dress for less than $75 at ModCloth.com
The Lowdown: You know about the black dress — classic and simple. However, a red dress is equally as classic, but in a different way. It’s the classic night on the town dress, the dress you wear when you want people to notice you (in a good way, of course). Check out our picks for awesome red dresses, available online at Modcloth.
Shop: Get Your red dress on at ModCloth.
Dressy Red Dresses
- When the Going Gets Ruffle Maxi Dress in Maroon, $31.99, Modcloth
- Beyond Your Wildflower Dreams A-Line Dress in Poppy, $64.99, Modcloth
- Flourishing Touches Dress, $59.99, Modcloth
These three dresses are for dressier occasions — something nicer than a day out shopping with the girls, but a step below the cocktail party. Reach for one of these numbers for a day weddings or a fancy brunch with the in-laws.
Casual Red Dresses
- Just Add Coffee Shirt Dress, $64.99, Modcloth
- Positive Pen Pal Mini Dress in Maroon, $59.99, Modcloth
- It’s Bright Alright A-Line Dress in Merlot, $59.99, Modcloth
Some red dresses look amazing with a pair of crisp, white Sam Smiths. These are those dresses. Wear them on a lunch date, to the movies or for a day trip into the city.
Retro Style Red Dresses
- Hepcat Soda Fountain A-Line Dress in Cherry, $64.99, Modcloth
- The Flirts of Its Kind A-Line Dress, $69.99, Modcloth
- Looking to Tomorrow Dress in Rouge, $59.99, Modcloth
If you have a creative, funky side (or should I say — when you want to show off your creative, funky side), a retro-styled dress is a fabulous choice. These three picks all have simple and classic styling. Wear them with black flats and black eyeliner!
What’s your style pick? Share in the comments!
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- The Iconic Label Born at the Family’s Kitchen Table - October 10, 2018
- How To Support Breast Cancer Awareness This October - October 3, 2018
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018