For 99.9% of the women in the world, the words “skinny leg”, “straight leg” or “jeggings” brings a serious sense of panic on the level of words like “cellulite”. Contrary to popular belief you don’t need to be “skinny” to wear skinny jeans (but you do need to be proportionate). Check out a few of our favorites below.
1. Five Pocket Straight Jeggings by 24/7 – 12w-32w 19.99-21.99.
A combination jean and leggings, jeggings are fast becoming the new go-to look. Stretchy like leggings, they have the sleek look of a skinny denim without bunching and tight waistbands. Perfect with a tunic or wrap shirt, the uber-confidant will want to pair them with something tucked-in to show off their waist.
2. Exposed elastic Skinny Jeans – 14-32, 12.99-14.99.
When isn’t an elastic waistband appealing? These jeans are super sleek and keep their shape as they move with you. Try them paired with a button down and boyfriend blazer for an unstoppable look.
3. Jeanology Stretch Denim Skinny Jeans – 14w-24w, $44; Special Offer Buy 2, save $20.
Skinny jeans with a bit of stretch are every girls’ dream. They give just enough so you can breathe, are slimming and give you loads of confidence. You’ll want a pair for everyday.
4. Slub Denim Skinny Jeans – 12-32, $16.99.
Bright and sunny, these jeans are made for the confident woman. With a statement piece like these though be aware of too many other colors. A neutral top is best and really make these jeans stand out. Studded flats or gladiators would be perfect to toughen up the look.
5. White Skinny Jeans – 12-28, on sale 19.99.
Tired of dark denim and shades of blues? Perfect for the warmer months, white jeans are a great neutral palate to start with because they literally go with everything. Try a belted chambray shirt and flats or layered sherbet colored tanks and an arm full of bangles to bring this look out of the ’80s.
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- Casual Outfit for Petites—Under $150 - November 16, 2019
- It’s Time! Your Once-Annual Chance To Save Big on This Celebrity-Favorite Brand - November 15, 2019
- Shop Well and for Good: These Are The Gift Guides We’re Shopping Now - November 12, 2019