Disclosure: Budget Fashionista content contains affiliate links. Learn more.
We all know how tricky it can be trying to find something to wear to that office holiday party that‘s right after work or when a friend is having a casual holiday get together. Sometimes you just don’t want to wear a dress but you still want to look as glamorous or as put together as you would in a dress. Our suggestion? We say a women’s tuxedo blazer is the perfect alternative.
It’s a chic and sophisticated piece that works with a wide range of separates — including jeans, trousers, dresses and skirts.This year, we say give that plain black blazer a rest and change things up with a super chic women’s tuxedo blazer. They look just as sexy on women as they do men.
Try mixing it up with different arm length and collar styles. Make the look your own with a fun blouse underneath and your favorite pair of shoes.
1. Metro Style Tuxedo Blazers, $24.99-$34.99 at Amazon
2. Tuxedo Blazer, $69.50 at Gap
3. Tailored Contrast Lapel Cropped Tux Jacket, $79.30 at ASOS
4. Sequin Tuxedo Jacket, $71.99 at Bluefly
5. Rachel Zoe Animal Print Tuxedo Blazers, $82.14 at QVC
6. Tuxedo Blazer, on sale $74.99 at Macy’s
7. One Button Satin Tuxedo Blazer, on sale $69.99 at Macy’s
8. Tuxedo Jacket with satin trim, $96 at QVC