Shopping for the fashionista (s) in your life can be a challenge. We know cause, well, we watch our family members struggle to find gifts for us that don’t require taking out a payday loan. The key is to find gifts that combine both function + style. Check our gift buying tips for the fashionista in your life
How to Shop for a Fashionista
1. Combine Function and Style
Ruffle Laundry Bag, $38 at Urban Outfitters
When one thinks of stylish accessories, laundry bags are usually the last thing to come to mind, that is until we heard about this laundry bag at Urban Outfitters. The ruffle detail and the under-$50 price tag makes this a fun gift for the college fashionista or the single fashionista living in an apartment.
2. Purchase Gifts with Biggest Designer Label Your Budget Can Afford
Marc by Marc Jacobs 15 inch Laptop Cover, $48 at Neiman Marcus
When shopping for a fashionista, try to score the biggest designer your pocket book can afford. Luckily, top fashion designers, like fashionista fave Marc Jacobs, have developed a line of affordable tech accessories like this laptop cover. We guarantee your fashionista will love it. The covers come in hot pink, neon blue, and lavender.
3. It’s hard to be cute when it’s cold, so give the gift of warmth and style
Cotton Cashmere Wrap Sweater, on sale for $39 at Victoriassecret.com
This “cotton”cashmere wrap has all the luxury of real cashmere without the crazy cashmere price.
4. Find Fashion Trends that are HIGH on trend and low on budget.
Staring at Stars Trapper Hat, $38 at Urban Outfitters
A fur trapper hat is a MUST for any self respecting fashionista, and this hat fits the bill. The hat is made of faux fur, so it’ll even work for fashionistas into animal rights.
5. If all else fails, go for kitsch
Animal Shower Cap, $8 at Urban Outfitters
When in shopping doubt about what to buy a fashionista, go for kitschy items, like this animal face shower cap for $8 from Urban Outfitters … true fashion always has a sense of humor.
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- Mother Of The Bride Outfit—Less Than $250 - October 18, 2019
- Material Difference: The Easy Way To Pick Super Chic Fall Accessories - October 13, 2019
- Chic Fall Outfit for Hourglasses—Under $150 - October 10, 2019