What to Wear to A Summer Wedding
It may not be your special day, but that doesn’t mean you don’t deserve to look gorgeous. The problem is that dressing for a wedding can be tricky. Because you shouldn’t have to stress out about a wedding that isn’t yours, we’ve put together some tips to ensure that you’ll turn heads while sticking to the dress code. Now all you’ve got to worry about is how to get that cute groomsman to dance with you.
What to Wear to a Summer Wedding: Basic Dos and Don’ts
- Wear summer colors like turquoise, melon, strawberry, and kelly green
- Wear cute pumps and/or sandals for an inside wedding/reception
- Wear black (with color) to an evening wedding
- Wear something sexy- but tasteful
- Wear a linen pants suit
- Wear a cool straw hat
- Wear white, unless the bride requests it. People will talk about you (and not in a good way)
- Wear black to an afternoon/morning wedding. Pick something colorful
- Wear heels for an outside wedding/reception (your heel with get stuck in the grass)
- Wear ultra low cut dresses, short-short dresses, shorts. If you wouldn’t want your grandma to see you in it, then don’t wear it.