Urban Outfitters has a fabulous jewelry tree for $26, but looking at it, we decided to make our own. Here is an easy step-by-step how to for making your own jewelry tree.
How to Make Your Own Jewelry Tree
- tree branch
- wooden base, JoAnn’s has the best prices
- wood glue
- spray paint—any color you want
- Find the perfect dead branch. If necessary, cut it down to size. If you cut the branch off of a live tree, give it a few days to die and stiffen up.
- Drill a hole in the center of your wooden base, that is just big enough for the base of the branch, but not too much bigger.
- Fill the hole with wood glue and put the base of the branch in the hole, securing tightly. Let it dry.
- Spray paint your jewelry tree. Let it dry and, voila! You have a lovely jewelry tree.