We recently wrote about some great eco-friendly clothing lines and one of those sites (American Apparel) makes this second list as well. When people are first thinking about greening their wardrobe, they often think about t-shirts. Why? Probably because you’re going to get the biggest bang for your buck. T-shirts are a staple of most wardrobes, they’re relatively inexpensive, and they can be worn alone, dressed up with a blazer, and provide various other looks.
Here’s our list of the best organic cotton t-shirt lines on a budget:
1. American Apparel – Organic t-shirts for both men and women. While they don’t have a huge selection, they do have everything you need: fancy tees, fitted tees, unisex tees, v-neck tees. Eight different color options and all but one are under $20 (the “one” is $24). I guess we could have said all are under $25 but that doesn’t sound as good.
2. Green Label Organic – Groovy organic tees for men, women, and kids. Not only organic, these t-shirts are sustainably made in the USA and low impact garment-dyed. They also have awesome designs, like this “Grow Your Own” design.
3. REI – For versatility, comfort, and a style both men and women will love, REI can’t be beat. Another great thing about REI t-shirts: many long-sleeve options!
4. Ban T-Shirts – Got something to say? Feeling a little sassy? Ban T-Shirts is the clothing line for you. Choose from thought-provoking (We are the people we’ve been waiting for) to hilarious (Corporat).
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- The Iconic Label Born at the Family’s Kitchen Table - October 10, 2018
- How To Support Breast Cancer Awareness This October - October 3, 2018
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018