Work wear doesn’t have to mean dull. Here are five work dresses to brighten up your day (with a few that will take you into night).
1. Merona Plus Shirtdress, $10.48, at Target
That’s right, less than $11. Use your creativity and dress it up with some of your best accessories for casual day.
2. Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Draped Jersey Dress, $108 at Nordstrom.
Peach/Salmon is the must have color for spring/summer 2010.
3. Cotton Satin Wrap Dress, $49.95 at eShakti
It’s purple, it has ruffles, and it’s a wrap! Right on trend for the new year. Their standard sizes go to 3x but they will do custom adjustment for an added fee.
4. Teardrop Printed Dress, $59.90 at Avenue.com.
A strong, consistent print not only adds a bit of punch to your wardrobe, but also can be slimming.
5. Button Front Combo Dress, $49 at Ashley Stewart.
Ashley Stewart is a great place to find Plus Size Clothing on a budget. The above dress would look great underneath a black blazer.
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- How to Face the Holiday Party Season in Style - November 13, 2018
- 5 Black Friday Alternatives That Are Good for the Soul - November 11, 2018
- The Iconic Label Born at the Family’s Kitchen Table - October 10, 2018