If all of your girlfriends have gone silent, they may be immersed in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. It’s Nordy’s biggest sale of the year, and Early Access Week of the event has already started. Now through July 20, you can shop the Nordstrom Sale if you hold a Nordstrom debit or credit card. You can also apply for an account now and you’ll get early access upon approval.
At Budget Fashionista, we’re not big proponents of shopping on store credit. So, we’re taking a peek at the early access deals online to prep for the public sale that begins on July 21 and ends on August 6. That’s plenty of time to pick out the pieces you need to round out your summer wardrobe and lay the ground work for fall. Need a second set of eyes to help you focus in on what pieces will make the cut? Yep, that’s what we’re here for. Read on for our top 20 picks under $50.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Top Picks
1. Deconstructed Off the Shoulder Shirt, $45.90. It’s an off-the-shoulder button-down with adjustable spaghetti straps! This white top makes a statement all on its own. Just add a pair of jeans and low-heeled, strappy sandals. Another plus: it’s part of the Treasure & Bond line, which means Nordstrom donates 2.5% of net sales to organizations that work to empower youth.
2. Cold Shoulder Top, $29.90. When it’s hot outside, I can’t get enough of loose-fitting, breezy blouses like this one. A cold shoulder and a wrap detail add big style to an otherwise simple silhouette. It’s feminine and flattering. Reach for this piece instead of a cotton t-shirt and you’ll feel like a million bucks.
3. High/Low V-Neck Mixed Media Top, $31.90. This blouse has you covered for work and play. While it’s hot, wear it alone. Then add on a blazer and keep wearing it through fall. It’s also available in solid black and a brick floral pattern.
4. Scalloped Tank, $29.90. Another piece that you can wear to work and after work, this tank features a cute scalloped hem, plus a modest cutaway back. It’s available in regular and petite sizes.
2. Slim Ankle Pants, $49.90. A burgundy dot print adds an edge to this classic pant silhouette. Pair them with loafers or channel your inner Audrey Hepburn and reach for a simple pair of ballet flats.
3. Vince Cameo Ankle Pants, $48.90. Vince Camuto styles rarely disappoint, especially if you’re looking for office wear. These ankle pants will likely make it into your regular rotation for the work week.
4. Faux Leather Leggings, $49.90. Faux leather leggings are on my fall must-have list already — with shine, texture and structure, they’re a nice alternative to cotton leggings and/or skinny pants.
3. Front Button Slipdress, $31.90 and 4. Gauze Shirtdress, $35.90. Both of these dresses will get you through the heat of August in style. And, even better, you can convert these light pieces into tunics for the fall. Just add leggings and no one will be the wiser.
Blazers & Jackets
1. Open Front Shawl Color Blazer, $48.90. This pink blazer makes for easy style with its rich color and structured shape. Layer it over a button-down or a simple t-shirt. Either works fabulously!
2. Twill Peplum Jacket, $49.90. For cooler casual days, this olive green peplum jacket is ready for service. Peplum may be super on-trend right now, but this jacket isn’t going out of style anytime soon.
4. Floral Embroidered Bomber, $38.90. Every fashionista needs a statement jacket, right? This bomber featuring dark green velvet and embroidered flowers will be a conversation-starter.
1. Petite Audrey RFID Leather Wallet, $37.90. Did you know that bad guys can use radio waves to read your RFID-enabled credit card data remotely? But you can foil their efforts with an RFID blocking wallet. And if you must buy a “safe” wallet, it might as well be a cute one!f
2. Kim Convertible Faux Leather Backpack, $44.90. Back-to-school season isn’t just for the kids. This backpack purse does double-duty as a cross-body bag, for ultra versatility.
3. Do the Twist Pave Bangle, $44.90. An elegant kate spade bracelet that will dress up any outfit, for less than $50? Yes, yes, yes.
4. Set of 11 Bangles, $29.90. If you haven’t refreshed your bangle collection lately, this set is for you. Think of all the combinations you can make with 11 bangles that vary in color and texture!
Those are our top picks for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Are you ready to go shopping?
You may also like these: