One of the somewhat surprising trends of the past year has been the rise (pun intended) of Harem Pants. The pants, which are fuller in the thigh/calf and gathered at the ankle (sometimes knee), are a comfortable and more forgiving alternative to leggings.
How to Wear Harem Pants
The harem pants look best if you have a defined waist that is proportionate to your hips (meaning that your waist is 7 to 12 inches smaller than your hips) and with a relatively flat stomach.
If you’re one of the 20% of women who fit into this category, then here’s our picks for stylist harem pants for less:
1. Banded Harem Pants, $39 at ArdenB.com
2. Very by Vera Moda Harem Pants, on sale for $67.64 at Asos
3. Unisex Jumper Pants, $38 at AmericanApparel.com
4. Slim and Shape Harem Pants, $49 at Newport-News.com
5. Black Knit Cropped Harem Pants, $34 at Torrid.com
Celebrities Photos Courtesy of August Silk
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- The Iconic Label Born at the Family’s Kitchen Table - October 10, 2018
- How To Support Breast Cancer Awareness This October - October 3, 2018
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018