This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more information.
Budget Fashionista® was launched in 2003 and quickly became a recognized and trusted fashion blog brand, spawning numerous national and international television appearances (TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC, E!/Style Network) and sponsorship relationships with some of the top retail/consumer products companies such as Proctor and Gamble, Sears Inc, Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores and RoC Skincare.
The Budget Fashionista has been featured on
Partner with Us for Fashion Blog Advertising
Budget Fashionista empowers fashion-minded women to look their best for less. If you represent a brand or product that shares this goal, we’d love to talk about connecting you with our audience. Keep in mind that delivering trustworthy advice to our readership is and always will be our top priority, and we have a partnership approval process in place for that reason.
We can structure partnerships to include the following:
- banner advertising (see below)
- email promotions
- social media promotions
- product reviews (see below)
- sponsored content (see below)
- guest posts (see below)
We have display advertising space available. We can structure display advertising based on time or number of impressions. The minimum buy is $600.
We are happy to evaluate your product. If we like it, we’ll tell our readers about it. And, we will disclose to our readers if we received the product for free from me. But we never guarantee to write a positive review. If we don’t like the product, we’ll write no review at all — just because we like to keep things positive. We’ll do our best to let you know the outcome of our review.
We have limited space available for sponsored content. We can write the content, or you can supply it. If you supply it, we would want to have editing rights. This way, we can assure that your brand is represented with quality, original content that is relevant to our audience. Please note that for sponsored posts, we follow these best practices:
- Links are no-follow
- A disclosure is included in the post letting our readers know who sponsored the content
April, 2016 update: We are not currently accepting guest posts.
Please review our editorial calendar and guidelines first. Then send complete articles, along with images that you own, to us and we’ll review them. Here are some things to keep in mind before you submit:
- Due to the volume of submission we receive, unfortunately, we can’t personally respond to all submissions. We do promise to read every submission, and if we think your submission is a good fit for the site, we’ll contact you.
- All submissions must be original content. This means no copy and pasting from Wikipedia, and it can’t be published on any other blogs.
- Our readers are budget conscious women between the ages of 23-45.
- We’d love to promote your site/blog, but don’t spam our readers with 32432 links back to your blog.
- Include a short bio of who you are and a link back to your site/blog if you have one. If you’d prefer to post anonymously, let us know.
- We no-follow links on guest posts.
- We do have an editorial fee for guest posts. This covers our time for editing, posting and then managing the content over time (we do rolling content audits).
- We reserve the right to remove the post at any time if it is not performing.
Submit all stories to: email@example.com
Contact us to request a media kit!
Updated March, 2016