Welcome to The Budget Fashionista, a Simply Good Media- property focused on teaching the world how to be fabulous for less.
The Budget Fashionista is one of the most recognized and trusted multi-media brands on the internet- spawning a best selling book , numerous national and international television appearances (TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC, E!/Style Network) and sponsorship relationships with some of the top retail/consumer products companies such as Proctor and Gamble, Sears Inc, and Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores.
The Budget Fashionista distinguishes itself from other leading multi-platforms brands by delivering both traffic and influence, creating a high return on investment for our advertising partners. The Budget Fashionista has content partnerships with several of the top brands on the web including Lucky Magazine, AOL and Blogher.
Five Reasons Your Company Should Partner with The Budget Fashionista:
• Partnership with a multi-platform brand (web, tv, print, mobile) that consistently delivers positive consumer behavior necessary for a solid return on investment.
• Access to an active and vocal online community passionate about your product(s)
• Alignment with a respected, image-stable, media-trained, multi-media celebrity who relates directly to, and can broaden your brand awareness with, several key demographic groups
• Fresh, exciting, original content that engages your audience and leads to an increase in customer acquistion
• Numerous traditional and innovative partnership options tailored directly to the goals and objectives of your campaign.