Thank you for your interest in sharing your content with The Budget Fashionista audience! Please note:
- You must be a qualified author or we will reject your post. Qualified means you’re an expert in your field, and you can prove it with a website or other published content.
- Links in guest posts are “no follow.”
- We do not charge for guest posts.
- We also accept very little of what is pitched to us, so only send your best work.
Reasons Why Content Gets Rejected
- Grammatical errors
- Tone that is inconsistent with The Budget Fashionista content: ideally, the post should sound like it’s a native English speaker who’s talking to a friend with empowering advice about fashion and/or beauty
- Post is a sales pitch and not editorial in nature
- Unnatural link use (for example, including a link to a business loan website within a post about fashion)
- The post must be 100% original. Ownership of the content transfers to Speak LLC once it’s published on The Budget Fashionista.
- The content must be editorial in nature; I do not accept posts that are simply sales pitches for the product. You can mention your product, but there must be some instructional component to the content.
- The post must be free of grammatical errors and typos. The overwhelming majority of posts I receive are poorly written. Please try to go above and beyond with your research and proofreading to improve the quality of your post.
- I reserve the right to make editorial changes to the content in order to suit the audience.
- I reserve the right to remove the post at any time after 12 months if it is not performing.
Next Steps for Writers
Please fill out the guest post pitch form below. I will review your pitch and let you know what the next steps are. Please note that I get many guest post requests every week, and I’ve set up this process to cut down on my workload (which keeps the editorial fees reasonable). I ask that you respect my process — I will not respond to emails asking me about the status of your pitch.