Vera Bradley Little Mandy, $50.99 from Zappos
Head to your local suburban mall on any given day and there are a few things you’re guaranteed to see:
1) A sea of minivans
2) Kiosks selling cheap jewelry
3) Tons of Vera Bradley totes.
For those of you not acquainted with the Vera Bradley tote bags, they’re a line of tote bags made from quilted cotton cloth with bright graphic prints of varying styles. Sometimes the prints are very on-trend (like this one) and sometimes, they are, well, decidedly not.
However, there’s something kind of cute about the Vera Bradley bags in a “Hush Puppies hipster” sort of way and at around $60, the bags are “affordable luxury” (that is, if you include Vera Bradley in the luxury category. Yet, there’s something off about buying a handbag at your Hallmark store (where they’re usually sold).
So, What Do You Think About Vera Bradley Bags?
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- Hot Weather Outfit for Athletic Builds — Under $75 - July 19, 2019
- 20 Hot Picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale (Under $50 Each) - July 14, 2019
- Work Outfit for Pears — Under $75 - July 12, 2019