Vera Bradley Little Mandy, $50.99 from Zappos
Head to your local suburban mall on any given day and there are a few things you’re guaranteed to see:
1) A sea of minivans
2) Kiosks selling cheap jewelry
3) Tons of Vera Bradley totes.
For those of you not acquainted with the Vera Bradley tote bags, they’re a line of tote bags made from quilted cotton cloth with bright graphic prints of varying styles. Sometimes the prints are very on-trend (like this one) and sometimes, they are, well, decidedly not.
However, there’s something kind of cute about the Vera Bradley bags in a “Hush Puppies hipster” sort of way and at around $60, the bags are “affordable luxury” (that is, if you include Vera Bradley in the luxury category. Yet, there’s something off about buying a handbag at your Hallmark store (where they’re usually sold).
So, What Do You Think About Vera Bradley Bags?
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- Casual Outfit for Petites—Under $150 - November 16, 2019
- It’s Time! Your Once-Annual Chance To Save Big on This Celebrity-Favorite Brand - November 15, 2019
- Shop Well and for Good: These Are The Gift Guides We’re Shopping Now - November 12, 2019