New brands being carried with a full range of sizes at Trunk Club include:
- Petite: NYDJ, Nic & Zoe, Caslon, Wit & Wisdom Apparel, Vince Camuto Sportswear, Eliza J, Topshop
- Plus: Paige, Slink Jeans, Sejour, Rebel Wilson, Nic & Zoe, Good American, Vince Camuto
- Big and tall: AG, Bonobos, BOSS, Levi’s
We have no complaints about Trunk Club adding more sizes to its line-up and beefing up training for its stylists. That can only mean better things for the Trunk Club community of stylists and customers.
I did chuckle a bit when I read that Trunk Club conducted a survey to find out that women struggle with fitting issues, though! Hopefully that survey was a confirmation of what they already knew — and not a surprise. Can you imagine? A shocked exec calls an emergency meeting: “Guys, guess what?? Women have trouble finding clothes that fit!!” And then, the silence of minds being blown fills the room.
Honestly, what I’d really love to see someday are collections designed for body shapes, like apples, pears, and the like. We can dream, right?
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018
- Mom Break! 5 Ways to Pamper Yourself When Kids Go Back to Class - August 23, 2018
- Beauty Supplements: Are They Worth It? - August 21, 2018