Draped dresses is the go to trend for day or night for A list celebrities and this figure flattering trend is one that every fashionista should have in their closet. A draped dress can hide a multitude of sins, (just like our BFF (in our head), talk show host Wendy Williams says that long hair hides a multitude of sins). Spice up this trend with a pair of gladiator sandals for an edgy look or pair it with strappy sandals for a sexier look. Up the style quotient, by rocking your draped dress with a small to medium size clutch and minimal accessories. Now we know you don’t have celebrity cash, so we picked a few more options that are all under $100 and equally as cute as the pricier ones.
Get the draped dress look for less.
1. Grecian Mini Dress, $59.99 at Bebe
2. Twisted Drape Dress, $89 at Rachel Roy
6. Draped Asymetrical Dress, $60.90 at Bloomingdales
7. Draped Jersey Dress, £114.80 at The Outnet
8. Draped Cowl Neck Dress, $89.50 at Michael Kors