The Deal: Shop Travel accessories plus free shipping at endless.com
The Lowdown: Okay, so maybe it’s not your travel buddy — maybe you just have someone in your life that gets to travel a whole lot more than you do. Instead of being jealous (we know, it’s hard) appreciate the fact that their lifestyle makes it super easy for you to pick out a holiday gift that’s a) useful, b) cute and c) affordable. Gift-buying for everyone on your list should be this easy.
While standard luggage pieces might be the logical go-to gift idea for the travelistas on your list, we’d suggest that there are options that are far more fun — like travel wallets, makeup cases, overnight bags, phone case, camera case, zipper coin pouches. Sound boring? Not if you take your giftee’s personality into account and go beyond the traditional (and safe) basic black-goes-with-everything. After all, traveling can be a drag sometimes so a little fun color or pattern can go a long way to keeping spirits up — and, if you’re really tight with said gift recipient, you might even get to borrow it for a trip of your own. Is that tacky? Well, we won’t tell.
Here, our travel-friendly picks from our friends at Endless.com.
1. Saltbox Basketweave Travel Wallet, $48
2. Nick & Nora Oval Travel Set, $23
3. Swoop Weekend Bag, $38
4. Nick & Nora Travel Pak, $20-$24
5. Android Traveler Red Dial Alarm Clock, $55
6. Jimeale New York Overnight Travel Bag, $30
7. Abas iPhone Case, $20.98-$35
8. Abas Tasseled Travel Wallet, $68.75
9. Abas Digital Camera Case, $30.25
10. Latico Timeless Travel Pleated Shoulder Bag
11. Fossil Heart Zipper Coin Pouch
12. La Diva Croc Embossed Travel Wallet, $45
13. Betsey Johnson Heart Zipper Pouch, $70.40