The Deal: Check out Modcloth’s SALE section for 25% off & more. Plus get free shipping on orders of $75 or more.
The Lowdown: Modcloth continues to be our go to spot for cute vintage dresses and accessories. For those of you who don’t know, Modcloth is like as an Urban-Outfitters-esque online store without all the Hipster angst. The store features cute, fun clothing with most priced well under $100. Check out our picks from their summer sale below.
1. Style by Numbers Dress, was $54.99, now $26.99
2. Water Fowl Tee, was $27.99, now $13.99
3. The Royal Parks Dress in Richmond, was $84.99, now $39.99
4. Come Rain or Shine Dress, was $69.99 now $34.99
5. Come Rain or Shine Coat, was $114.99, now $56.99
6. Blue Danube Dress, ws $62.99, now $29.99
7. Fashion Hegemony Dress, was $62.99, now $29.99
8. Pyramids and Spheres and Rhinestones, Oh My! Bag, was $72.99, now $36.49
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- The Iconic Label Born at the Family’s Kitchen Table - October 10, 2018
- How To Support Breast Cancer Awareness This October - October 3, 2018
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018