Now that Spring is here, wedding season is just around the corner. For you budget brides who are still deciding what to wear down the aisle; try out one of these plus size wedding dresses. Each dress is under $200, which means you’ll have enough to go on a honeymoon.
1. JS Boutique Ruched Bodice Gown (Plus), $198 at Nordstrom
This frothy ivory chiffon dress is perfect for a formal or beach side wedding. Grecian inspired with a wrap waist with a bit of ruched detailing to hide any “middle Issues”. Sizes: 14w-24w; $198.
2. Donna Ricco Notched Front Dress (Plus), $128 at Nordstrom
A great, non-traditional, alternative to the long lacy dress wedding dress.
3. Embroidered Matte Satin A-Line Wedding Gown, $149 at Romantic Gowns
This gorgeous A line dress can be worn with or without the spaghetti straps. The embroidery and hand beading along with a small, simple train give the dress understated elegance. Available in white, ivory and champagne. Sizes 2-28; $149-$194+.
4. Divinity, $169 at Sydney’s Closet
This dress was found in the prom section, but it is elegant and formal enough for your big day. The cap sleeves keep it demure, and you can wear a regular bra so you don’t have to worry about support. It comes in a variety of colors so you can also think about using this for the bridesmaids. Sizes: 0-44; $169-198.99.
5. Beaded and Embroidered Ivory Strapless Sweetheart Ball Gown Formal Dress, $149.99 at Next Eve
If you really want to be a princess on your big day, that this is the dress for you! It has a sweetheart neckline, embroidery and beading and you can add a petticoat or hoop underneath for even more flounce. The option to add a shawl or jacket is also available. Available in white and sea blue. Sizes: 0-32; $149.99-189.99.
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- Date Night Outfit for Talls — Under $175 (with Shoes) - January 18, 2019
- 5 Cheap & Sentimental Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas - January 18, 2019
- Best Bras for Hard-to-wear Dresses - January 11, 2019