- Occasion: Party
- Body type: Apple
- Style: Subtle and sophisticated
- Request: Solid navy jumpsuit
- Missguided V Bandeau Wide Leg Jumpsuit, $38, ASOS
- Sam Edelman Strappy Heel, $119.95, Zappos
- Knee Length Coat, $69.99, H&M
A jumpsuit is challenging to wear, unless you’re thin and 6 feet tall. In this case, the request was specifically for a navy jumpsuit outfit, so I rolled with it.
I chose this jumpsuit because the fitted bodice with high-waisted seam should emphasize the narrowest part of the body, while the wide-leg silhouette tends to be flattering on the apple shape. I added a belted coat for warmth and trendy shoes for fun!
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- Dinner Outfit for the Rectangle — Under $150 - December 7, 2019
- This Luxury Gift Will Wow Beauty Addicts for Less Than $50 - November 29, 2019
- Office Party Outfit for the Hourglass—Under $150 - November 29, 2019