I can’t afford anything on Net-a-Porter
I can’t fit into anything on Net-A-Porter
But I still love the site. Here’s why:
- 1. It’s the perfect site to browse to find the latest styles from top designers like Chloe , Alexander McQueen, Gucci , etc. Print out the designer looks on the site, take them into your local department stores, and try to recreate the looks for significantly less.
- 2. Net-a-porter’s online fashion magazine is better than most offline publications and it’s FREE. It even gives style.com a run for its money.
- 3. The site features up and coming designers who may not have the dough to get an ad in Vogue or Bazaar.
- 4. Every once and a while, they have a sale. Still too expensive, but I give them a “E” for Effort
- 5. A girls gotta dream . . .
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018
- Mom Break! 5 Ways to Pamper Yourself When Kids Go Back to Class - August 23, 2018
- Beauty Supplements: Are They Worth It? - August 21, 2018