I can’t afford anything on Net-a-Porter
I can’t fit into anything on Net-A-Porter
But I still love the site. Here’s why:
- 1. It’s the perfect site to browse to find the latest styles from top designers like Chloe , Alexander McQueen, Gucci , etc. Print out the designer looks on the site, take them into your local department stores, and try to recreate the looks for significantly less.
- 2. Net-a-porter’s online fashion magazine is better than most offline publications and it’s FREE. It even gives style.com a run for its money.
- 3. The site features up and coming designers who may not have the dough to get an ad in Vogue or Bazaar.
- 4. Every once and a while, they have a sale. Still too expensive, but I give them a “E” for Effort
- 5. A girls gotta dream . . .
Owner and Editor at The Budget Fashionista
As a Southern California transplant now living in the Midwest, Catherine has turned layering into an art form and accepted that UGGs actually do have a place in the stylish lady's wardrobe. She's been featured in Woman's World Magazine, DrLaura.com, Refinery29, Wellness.com and has made appearances on ABC7 Chicago, FOX2News St. Louis, KCAL9 Los Angeles, Fox19 Cincinnati, WGN TV Chicago and WCPO TV Cincinnati.
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- Casual Outfit for Petites—Under $150 - November 16, 2019
- It’s Time! Your Once-Annual Chance To Save Big on This Celebrity-Favorite Brand - November 15, 2019
- Shop Well and for Good: These Are The Gift Guides We’re Shopping Now - November 12, 2019