Looking for bold eye makeup trends to try now? We have a few suggestions lined up, so take a peek. Trust us, they’re anything but traditional, so if you’re after looks with classic black liner or subtle shadow, this isn’t for you.
What do you have to lose? A new season is always a good time to put on our “why not?” hats and go for it. It’s fun to try some things at least once, right? Get ready to step out in bold eye makeup and bat those lashes, ladies!
Go Bold with these Daring Eye Makeup Trends
1) The Reverse Cat-Eye. We may not be hitting the red carpet or hooking up with Hollywood’s latest leading man, but we can definitely rock the reverse cat eye! Simply do to the lower lash line what we’ve been doing to our upper eye: go heavy and dramatic.
Get the look: L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner, $8.95 from Drugstore.com
Photo: Mario Testino
2) White it Out. This look is light, airy and definitely going to be big in the head-turning department. We love the silvery white shade . . . soft color, bold style.
Get the look: Maybelline Expert Wear Singles Eyeshadow in NY Silver, $2.94 from Walmart
Photo: Getty/Steve Granitz
3) To the Brows and Bold. Bold colors covering the entire lid and extending to the brow, or starting sub-brow and stopping just above the lid, was one Fall/Winter 2014 trend we observed at fashion shows a couple months back. Blues as well as gold tones made their debut. Why not get a super early head start and be the first to step out with the look?
Get the look: Maybelline EyeStudio Color Tattoo 24Hr Eyeshadow, Tenacious Teal $6.56 from Drugstore.com
Photo: Bing Images/Todd Lynn model
Would you try these looks? Tell us your thoughts: too bold, or worth trying a few times?
Latest posts by JenniferL (see all)
- I Tried the Rainbow Hair Trend and Here’s What Happened - June 4, 2014
- Home Zen: Wind Chimes We Adore - May 28, 2014
- Why We Love Zappos - May 13, 2014