Lately we’ve been searching for the answer to a serious fashion question: “Why are Maternity Swimsuits SOOO Expensive?” When searching for maternity swimsuits for this guide, it was SUPER hard, even at Wal-Mart, to find stylish versions for under $40. We here at TBF think, since most of us, god willing, will be pregnant for approximately 9 months, there is no reason to spend a small fortune on a maternity swimsuit. Seriously. We would rather save the dough for a super cute outfit for our baby or for a killer post-pregnancy outfit. Thinking you probably feel the same way, here’s some stylish maternity swimsuit options for under $40.
1. Stripe Tankini Top, $35.85, Asos
4. Liz Lang One-Piece, $34.99, Target.com
5. Duo Tankini, $34.99, JCPenney
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- For the Office Holiday Party; Under $75 - November 16, 2018
- How to Face the Holiday Party Season in Style - November 13, 2018
- 5 Black Friday Alternatives That Are Good for the Soul - November 11, 2018