Lately we’ve been searching for the answer to a serious fashion question: “Why are Maternity Swimsuits SOOO Expensive?” When searching for maternity swimsuits for this guide, it was SUPER hard, even at Wal-Mart, to find stylish versions for under $40. We here at TBF think, since most of us, god willing, will be pregnant for approximately 9 months, there is no reason to spend a small fortune on a maternity swimsuit. Seriously. We would rather save the dough for a super cute outfit for our baby or for a killer post-pregnancy outfit. Thinking you probably feel the same way, here’s some stylish maternity swimsuit options for under $40.
1. Stripe Tankini Top, $35.85, Asos
4. Liz Lang One-Piece, $34.99, Target.com
5. Duo Tankini, $34.99, JCPenney
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- The Iconic Label Born at the Family’s Kitchen Table - October 10, 2018
- How To Support Breast Cancer Awareness This October - October 3, 2018
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018