The Deal: Gifts From The Bluefly Sale & Clearance Department
The Lowdown: We all know how easy it is to get caught up in the ho-hum of everyday life (bills, work, laundry, cooking, bills) and feel, well, anything but glamorous. Does that mean we don’t deserve a little spoiling? No, in fact just the opposite — it means it’s high time for a little luxury infusion, and the holidays is the perfect time to do it.
Getting a little of the good life doesn’t require a whole new wardrobe however, or lifestyle for that matter — it really just requires paying attention to the details. Consider accessory pieces with fabrics that are soft and supple (cashmere, leather), that have subtle sparkle and shine (crystal, smoky metallics), and with trendy upscale accents like faux fur and studs. And while ’tis better to give than receive (yes, your mother is always right), we won’t think less of you if you decide you can’t face another pile of dirty dishes without knowing that there’s a cashmere shawl and some sexy peep toe booties somewhere nearby (like your closet).
1. Chamak by Priya Kakkar Silver and Crystal Bangles, $43 for a set of 2
2. Portolano Black Cashmere Chain Detail Gloves, on sale $21.60
3. Kenneth Jay Lane Lapis Resin Stone Chandelier Earrings, $41
4. Tart Intimates Jersey Catherine Robe, $33
5. BCBGeneration Black Leather Malina Peep Toe Booties, $71
6. Rock & Republic Pewter Metallic Leather Nika Studded Pumps, $93
7. Sayami Plum Cashmere Fringe Squiggle Scarf, $66.24
8. Sayami Ivory Cashmere Tree Branch Shawl, $60
9. Portolano Black Leather Studded Driving Gloves, $75
10. MICHAEL Michael Kors Beige Tipped Faux Fur Trapper Hat, $66
11. BCBGeneration Rose Powder Faux Leather Large Foldover Tote, $83
12. STEVEN by Steve Madden Black Stretch Suppel Tall Boots, $89