I just learned these very interesting facts regarding Louis Vuitton:
1. The iconic “LV” logo was created in the late 1800s to prevent counterfeiting.
2. 99% of all Louis Vuitton branded products in the world are fake.
So, now I get why their panties are in a bunch over the whole fake issue.
On a somewhat related note, Marc Jacobs designs Louis Vuitton’s ready to wear and two of his own lines. Exactly when does he time to do fun stuff like sleep and eat? No wonder he always looks like he’s one Murakami bag away from being committed to the psych ward. Marc, I’m sending a big hug your way. It looks like you need it.
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- Cold Weather Date Night Outfit — Under $1555 with Shoes - December 13, 2018
- Over 40 Date Night Outfit — Under $225 with Shoes and Bag - December 13, 2018
- BOGO, GWP & Rewards: 5 Ultimate Budget Gift Ideas - December 12, 2018