Sooooo, Kate Middleton is poised to marry Prince William and become the next Queen of England. We’re excited, but not so much about the monarchy — more about the possibility of another fashion icon in our midst. Case in point — the fab-u-lous blue frock Kate donned for the official announcement. Cobalt blue is, of course, the color of the moment — but fortunately you don’t have to have a king’s fortune to get the look. We’ve found some royalty-worthy dresses, for less. And we’re sharing. Does that put us in line for a title? We can only hope.
1. Jones New York Plus Size, Surplice Neckline with Belt, on sale $43.99, Macy’s
2. Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Faux Wrapped Dress, $98, Nordstrom
Calvin Klein Tie Front Ponte Knit Dress, $98, Nordstrom
4. Donna Morgan Faux Wrap Jersey Dress, $98, Nordstrom
5. Plus Size Merona Faux Wrap Dress, $29.99, Target
6. BCBGMAXAZRIA, $98, Neiman Marcus Last Call
Photo Credit: Celebritchy.com