Disclosure: Budget Fashionista content contains affiliate links. Learn more.
Sooooo, Kate Middleton is poised to marry Prince William and become the next Queen of England. We’re excited, but not so much about the monarchy — more about the possibility of another fashion icon in our midst. Case in point — the fab-u-lous blue frock Kate donned for the official announcement. Cobalt blue is, of course, the color of the moment — but fortunately you don’t have to have a king’s fortune to get the look. We’ve found some royalty-worthy dresses, for less. And we’re sharing. Does that put us in line for a title? We can only hope.
1. Jones New York Plus Size, Surplice Neckline with Belt, on sale $43.99, Macy’s
2. Suzi Chin Maggy Boutique Faux Wrapped Dress, $98, Nordstrom
Calvin Klein Tie Front Ponte Knit Dress, $98, Nordstrom
4. Donna Morgan Faux Wrap Jersey Dress, $98, Nordstrom
5. Plus Size Merona Faux Wrap Dress, $29.99, Target
6. BCBGMAXAZRIA, $98, Neiman Marcus Last Call
Photo Credit: Celebritchy.com