This content is for informational purposes only. These policies are subject to change. You can find the full return policy of Last Call Neiman Marcus here.
Key Takeaways on the Neiman Marcus Last Call Return Policy
- You must return unwanted merchandise within 30 days.
- The items you are returning must be in “saleable” condition. That means the pieces have not been washed, worn, or altered. The tags should still be on.
- Final sale items cannot be returned.
- If you have a receipt, the refund is provided back to the original form of payment.
- If you don’t have a receipt, you could process the return as a gift. In that case, you’ll be refunded with a Last Call gift card.
- You can take a return to a store or send it in by mail. If you mail your return, there is a $9.95 return fee.
Neiman Marcus Last Call Return Policy FAQS
1. How do I return an item to Last Call by mail?
To return your item to Last Call by mail, follow these steps:
- Locate your order number. If you can’t find your order number, call customer service at 800-456-5488.
- Once you have your order number, visit the Last Call Neiman Marcus returns website here to process your return.
- Package the items with the return slip and a copy of your receipt to: Sales Division, 123 Customer Way, Irving, TX 75039.
- Insure your package and ship it with tracking. Last Call is not responsible for shipments that get lost in transit.
2. Can I return items I’ve worn to Last Call?
Last Call only accepts returns of merchandise that’s still in saleable condition. It’s up to Neiman Marcus Last Call to determine what “saleable” means, but it normally implies you haven’t worn the garment or even removed the tags.
3. How long do I have to return something to Nieman Marcus Last Call?
You have 30 days from the purchase date to return your item by mail or to a store.
4. I bought it online at LastCall.com. How do I return it?
You can return it by mail or to a store. Either way, you’ll need to visit the Last Call Neiman Marcus returns website here to print out a return slip. Bring the return slip with you to the store or package it up with the item and ship it back to Sales Division, 123 Customer Way, Irving, TX 75039.
5. I lost the receipt. Can I still return it?
Neiman Marcus Last call does accept gift returns, so you could follow that process if you’ve lost the receipt. In that case, you’ll be refunded with a Last Call gift card or a check if the amount is $2,000 or more. Visit the Last Call Neiman Marcus returns website here to print out a return slip. Bring the return slip with you to the store or package it up with the item and ship it back to Sales Division, 123 Customer Way, Irving, TX 75039.
6. Can I return something I bought at Neiman Marcus to a Last Call store?
Last Call stores only accept returns of merchandise that was purchased in a Last Call store or at LastCall.com. You cannot return items purchased at Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, and Horchow stores in a Last Call store.
7. How do I exchange something I bought at Last Call?
If you bought the item online, get a return slip here and take the item into the store for an exchange. If you bought the item in a store, bring it back to the store with your original receipt and any packaging that came with the item.
8. How long will it take to process my return if I mailed it back?
Returns by mail take 10-14 days to process.