I always look to Rachel Bilson and her effortless chic style for inspiration. When I saw her in these earrings, I knew I had to create them for an upcoming dinner party. With some chain and 15 min, you can create the look too!
Chain (I used chains from broken necklaces)
Small jump ring (can be purchased at local Michaels or Craft Supply Store)
What to do
1. Cut chain to the length you would like the earrings to hang, and arrange
2. Open up the jump ring and loop the jump ring through the end loops of all of the chains and close jump ring with pliers
3. Attached earring hooks with the pliers
Wear out for a night on the town!
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018
- Mom Break! 5 Ways to Pamper Yourself When Kids Go Back to Class - August 23, 2018
- Beauty Supplements: Are They Worth It? - August 21, 2018