Give shape to any flowing dress by cinching your waist with a bow belt (like our girl Scarlett J). Make your own bow belt with a bit of metallic detailing, using our instructions below:
2 yards of black satin ribbon
1 yard of metallic trimming, get creative and find fun materials at your local fabric store
Multi purpose glue
How to make:
1. Cut the metallic ribbon to the size of you waist or a little shorter depending how tight you want the belt. Keep the black ribbon long so you can tie into a bow.
2. Glue the metallic material to the black satin a couple inches at a time. Make sure to secure the corners at both ends with glue.
3. Let dry for an hour
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- The Iconic Label Born at the Family’s Kitchen Table - October 10, 2018
- How To Support Breast Cancer Awareness This October - October 3, 2018
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018