The Deal: Get cozy with cute grey sweaters at ModCloth.com
The Lowdown: Some might say that grey has the potential to be, well, a little boring. Yes it’s a big color for fall for, like, the fourth year running — but as far as neutrals are concerned, we think gray gives us the widest range of tones possible, from soft smoky silver to deep dramatic charcoal, plus it’s really the perfect counterbalance to a bold pop of color (say, a deep purple satin cami).
But after seeing a trend season in and season out, our question is always how can we make it new (and fun)? Answer, part one: cardigans — which don’t sound liked all that much fun but bear with us. Part two of that answer is Modcloth — because when we’re looking for the kind of standout flirty details that make a piece really special, that’s our go-to source. As always, our problem was narrowing down our picks to less than, like, 72. And yes, it’s a tough job, but someone has to do it.
1. Divine Messenger Top, $48.99
2. Hats Off To Cardigan, $52.99
3. Bubbling With Beauty Cardigan, $42.99
4. The Knit Girl Cardigan, $42.99
5. Grey Indoors Cardigan, $49.99
6. Manta Ray Sweater, $72.99
7. All the Bluster Cardigan, $79.99
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- For the Office Holiday Party; Under $75 - November 16, 2018
- How to Face the Holiday Party Season in Style - November 13, 2018
- 5 Black Friday Alternatives That Are Good for the Soul - November 11, 2018