Disclosure: Budget Fashionista content contains affiliate links. Learn more.
Every woman should have at least one (or two) pairs of awesome flats. Now when it comes to flats most of us tend to drift towards the very basic- black or brown, with little to no embellishment. However, in celebration of the new year, consider upping your style quotient by adding a pair of studded flats to your wardrobe. What I love most about these flats is that they’re perfect “shoe slippers”, a much needed accessories during the winter boots season. Stash these shoes in your tote or purse and break them out once you reach your destination.
Some Cute Studded Flat Options for Under $25
1. Faux Suede Stud Flat, $15.99 at wetseal.com
Super cheap and super cute.
2. Xhilaration Saniya Studded Point Toe Flat, $17.99 from Target/Amazon.com
A break from black, these cognac colored flats feature a studded heel section.
3. Studded Suede Ankle Strap Flat, $17.99 at Amazon.com
Folks with skinny ankles will appreciate the addition of an ankle strap.
4. Rhinestone Suede Flats, $22.99 at charlotterusse.com
These cute flats feature a slight heel which is great for those who have a hard time wearing flats.
5. Studded Flats, on sale for $19 at NewportNews.com
These faux suede studded flats look great with a pair of jeans.