Credit: Diamond Nexus/Flickr
Getting married and in a budget fashionista panic over getting a fab dress for less? Filene’s Basement has you covered, with new dates for their legendary Bridal Sale coming up in July, August, and October.
Upcoming sales include…
Filene’s Basement Bridal Sale 2008 Schedule
- July 11, 2008, Baltimore (Towson)
- July 25, 2008, Chicago (State St. Store)
- Aug. 1, 2008, Washington, D.C. (Mazza Gallerie Store)
- Aug. 22, 2008 Boston, at the Hynes Convention Center
- Oct. 17, 2008, Cleveland (Warrensville Heights)
If you don’t already know, Filene’s Basement is a budget-conscious bride’s best friend, offering up designer gowns for very un-designer prices, ranging from $249-$699. The catch? You might have to fight for ‘em. Seriously though, a tip — according to those in the know, gowns are restocked throughout the day, so if you are not of a mind to elbow and claw your way to that dream gown, you might want to wait until the initial herd, er, we mean crowd, thins out . . .
For details, visit Filene’s Basement
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- The Iconic Label Born at the Family’s Kitchen Table - October 10, 2018
- How To Support Breast Cancer Awareness This October - October 3, 2018
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018