So, about our budget fashion and style advice: We sometimes use affiliate links, so we might earn a buck or two if you click and buy :) !
I don’t know where you live, but in my zip code, it just got nasty cold. It takes major effort to get bundled up and let’s face it, it can be pretty hard not to look like that kid from A Christmas Story on really cold days. So how do you survive the elements while maintaining some style? These 5 fashionable winter clothing must-haves will get the job done.
Keep Yourself Warm and Stylish this Season with These Fashionable Winter Clothing!
1. Channel your inner Anna Karenina with a Russian-style hat that will make you feel as glamorous as Kiera Knightley and as warm as if you were on the beach.
Best bet? Restoration Hardware’s Russian Ushanka version on sale for $29.99!
2. Warm boots are a must. The longer the better because they’ll keep your calves warm too.
The Sorel Tofino Waterproof Canvas Duck Boot is everything you need to stay warm without sacrificing style.
3. Obviously you need a jacket! Skip short jackets, they’re not helping your tush keep warm. Opt for puffer jackets with hoods because when the winds get a blowin’ you want an added shield over your Russian hat.
I love the Marc New York jacket with fur lined hood and it’s on sale from $465 down to $139.50.
4. Cover your fingers with warm gloves that keep you active.
The Woolrich touch tip gloves won’t hinder your smart phone time, perfect!
5. Really survive the cold with long underwear–and without adding bulk!
The super thin SmartWool Lightweight long underwear bottoms will ensure your legs stay warm all day. Best part? They’re on a closeout sale at REI so grab ’em now!