Audrey Hepburn first immortalized the black turtleneck during the beatnik 1950s, and the classic style is back for Fall 2010. While we don’t expect you to rock it with lots of edgy and futuristic updates ala Alexander Wang and Proenza Schouler, you can wear it with big, bold statement and bib necklaces.
Check out our picks below.
1. Elbow-Sleeve Turtleneck, $68 at White House Black Market
2. Silk Cashmere Knit Puff-Sleeve Turtleneck, $34.99 at Newport News
3. Unisex Tri-Blend Turtleneck, $32
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- The Iconic Label Born at the Family’s Kitchen Table - October 10, 2018
- How To Support Breast Cancer Awareness This October - October 3, 2018
- How to Find Wide Calf Boots + Top Picks - September 14, 2018