An awesome laptop cover or laptop bag is the perfect gift for that “hard-to-shop-for” person because a) most people have a laptop and b) those that have a laptop need to a cover/bag to protect it (carrying it in your purse without protection is not cool). We scoured the web to find stylish (and designer) laptop covers and bags that make great gifts (and cost under $50).
1. Glamour Laptop Cover, $13.80 at Forever21.com
The shiny foil detail of this metallic laptop cover adds a bit of bling to your laptop without taking too much from your wallet (cause we need as much bling as we can get).
2. Hello Kitty 13 inch Neoprene Sleeve, $45.00 at Sanrio.com
Look, we know you like your Hello Kitty and we ain’t hating on that. But if you’re going to go there at least do it in moderation — this Hello Kitty laptop bag, $45 at Sanrio, is great way to do it without looking like an overgrown Harajuku girl (only Gwen Stefani can get away with that).
3. Cooperative Trump L’Oeil Laptop Case, $28.00 on Urban Outfitters
Remember the days when you carried a “notebook” instead of a “netbook”? Neither do we. We’ve heard, however, that back in the day folks had to actually write with a thing called a “pen” in a “notebook” that looked very much like this laptop case from Cooperative.
4. Marc by Marc Jacobs 15 inch Laptop Cover, $48 at Neiman Marcus
Leave it to our boy Marc to create a laptop cover that is both functional and stylish; these chic covers come in hot pink, neon blue, and lavender.
5. Bloomingdales Laptop Case, $32.00 at Bloomingdales.com
Love Bloomingdales? Then you’ll want to scope up this coated canvas laptop bag, a play off the department store’s iconic shopping bag.
6. Harajuku Lovers Laptop Case, $48 at Macys.com
This is perfect for the Harajuku lovin’ teen in your life — you’re welcome.
7. Total Splurge – Juicy Couture Wool Embellished Laptop Cover, $98.00 at Bloomingdales
This gray wool bag with bow embellishments is the perfect splurge gift for the die-hard fashionista. Bonus: this bag is guaranteed to be a major conversation starter at the local Starbucks.
Latest posts by Catherine Brock (see all)
- Smart-Casual Outfit for Petites — Under $150 - March 14, 2019
- Spring Jewelry Trends: Which to Wear & Which to Ignore - March 14, 2019
- 5 Dresses for Plus-Pears — Each Under $100 - March 8, 2019