While sunscreen should be the most important step in your daily beauty regime, if your complexion is acne prone you may hesitate in applying the heavy cream. What’s considered to be the number one reason for healthy skin is also the number one cause for breakouts!
Thankfully, many brands have reworked their greasy SPFs into something lighter, and less likely to give zits. What a relief! Because healthy skin should be a non-negotiable.
5 Must-Have Facial Sunscreens on a Budget
- Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30, $14.44 (was $16.99) from Drugstore.com
- California Baby Sunscreen Lotion SPF 30+, $19.99 (was $22.99) from Drugstore.com
- Cetaphil Dermacontrol Moisturizer SPF 30, $18.99 from Ulta Beauty
- Clinique City Block Sheer Oil-Free Daily Face Protector SPF 25, $21.00 from Sephora
- Neutrogena Clear Face Break-Out Free Liquid-Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30, $10.49 from Neutrogena
Readers, what are YOUR favorite brands for facial sunscreens? Tell us in the comments!
Elysha shops for a living. As a NYC-based fashion stylist she spends her days combing the racks for major must-have items. A veritable who’s who of publications, brands and private clients have entrusted her eye for style, knowledge and resources to elevate their vision and bring it to life. Elysha lives on the Lower East Side of Manhattan with her husband and two kids.
Latest posts by Elysha (see all)