So, about our budget fashion and style advice: We sometimes use affiliate links, so we might earn a buck or two if you click and buy :) !
Budget Fashionista® was launched in 2003 and quickly became a recognized and trusted fashion blog brand, spawning numerous national and international television appearances (TODAY Show, Good Morning America, CNN, CNBC, E!/Style Network) and sponsorship relationships with some of the top retail/consumer products companies such as Proctor and Gamble, Sears Inc, Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores and RoC Skincare.
Budget Fashionista has been featured on
Partner with Us for Fashion Influencer Campaigns
Budget Fashionista empowers fashion-minded women to look their best for less. If you represent a brand or product that shares this goal, we’d love to talk about connecting you with our audience. Keep in mind that delivering trustworthy advice to our readership is and always will be our top priority, and we have a partnership approval process in place for that reason.
We have worked with some of fashion’s most reputable brands to:
- promote new products
- create brand awareness
- reinforce brand messaging
- drive sales
Brands can sponsor blog posts, emails or social media posts. Our team can collaborate with you to determine the best strategy for your goals. Once the strategy is defined, we:
- write the original content
- create images
- publish the post
- promote the post with a minimum of 4 social media posts
- feature the post in our weekly email newsletter
- report engagement and reach metrics 2 and 4 weeks after the post is published
To maintain the trust of our audience, we:
- Must approve any brand being represented in sponsored content
- Do not guarantee positive product reviews (but if we have negative feedback, we will discuss this with the brand prior to posting)
- Do not allow sponsoring brands to review/edit posts before publication.
See a sponsored post here.
We can also make appearances for situations (like TV) when you need a real, live and credible person to represent your product.
See a video of a Budget Fashionista television appearance here.
We have limited display advertising space available. Please download our media kit below for more information.
As of January, 2017, we are not accepting new guest post partnerships.
Please review our editorial calendar and guidelines first. Then send complete articles, along with images that you own, to us and we’ll review them. Here are some things to keep in mind before you submit:
- Due to the volume of submission we receive, unfortunately, we can’t personally respond to all submissions. We do promise to read every submission, and if we think your submission is a good fit for the site, we’ll contact you.
- All submissions must be original content. This means no copy and pasting from Wikipedia, and it can’t be published on any other blogs.
- Our readers are budget conscious women between the ages of 23-45.
- We’d love to promote your site/blog, but don’t spam our readers with 32432 links back to your blog.
- Include a short bio of who you are and a link back to your site/blog if you have one. If you’d prefer to post anonymously, let us know.
- We no-follow links on guest posts.
- We do have an editorial fee for guest posts. This covers our time for editing, posting and then managing the content over time (we do rolling content audits).
- We reserve the right to remove the post at any time if it is not performing.
Submit all stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Budget Fashionista Media Kit
For all questions, please reach out to Catherine Brock at 314-325-9369, or drop me a note at email@example.com.