So, about our budget fashion and style advice: We sometimes use affiliate links, so we might earn a buck or two if you click and buy 🙂 !
While many trends seem to fizzle after one season, the edgy exposed zipper detailing is here to stay. Here are five pieces to toughen up your delicate pastels and Springtime florals.
1. Avenue Plus Size Zipper Ruffle Side Tail Tunic, $28.90 at Avenue.com
Tunics are a great basic that go from day to night. The ruffles keep this one sweet and would look great with leggings or skinny jeans.
2. Source of Wisdom – Grey Virtual Stretch Zipped Ankle Skinny Jean, $52 at Torrid.com
Like these! These grayish black jeans by Source of Wisdom are a great alternative to the basic blue hues, and they are currently on sale.
3. INC International Concepts Tunic, Short Sleeve Ruffled Zip Neckline, $34.50 at macys.com
The INC line at Macy’s is full of well made and on-trend items. This tunic not only has an exposed zippered detail, the longer length will streamline your look.
4. Zipper Trim Leggings, $24.99 at Fashion Bug
One can never have too many great leggings and we love the zippers details on the ankles of this version from Fashion Bug
5. Zipper-front wedge dress, $49.99 at Lane Bryant
Lane Bryant is a go to thanks to its vast selection of classic items. This updated LBD has great detailing and goes with everything from platforms to gladiators.