Holiday festivities are in full swing, but let’s take a well-deserved break for a holiday style quiz. It’s lighthearted and fun, so why not? Pause from all that wrapping, meal planning and centerpiece arranging and ask yourself 5 questions to determine what your holiday activities say about your style. Are you more inclined to sit by the fire or are you itching to start a snowball fight? See what it all says about your fashion preferences in the holiday style quiz below.
Holiday Style Quiz: What Your Holiday Activities say about your Style
1. It just started to snow. You:
- Can’t believe it’s snowing where you live, but hey, you’re always up for change so you go with it. Who wants to have a snowball fight!?
- Stay in (snow in hair looks like dandruff, ugh!). Bring on the blanket and my fave mag.
- Double check that everything’s in order: scarf, coat and boots (no unflattering snow pants) are ready by the door, neat and tidy.
- Start taking pictures from the window, get fancy with Instagram filters and post online.
2. Friends want to get together for the holidays. You suggest:
- Window shopping to see how stores are decorating for the holidays and dressing the mannequins.
- Girls night in watching holiday movie classics. Feet up, pedicures, lots of laughs.
- Indoor ice-skating. Either doing it or just watching others have a go at it.
- Will go anywhere, as long as you get to flaunt your funky pants and amazing Grumpy Cat graphic tee.
3. Friends want to go skiing. You’ve never done it. You:
- Will give it a whirl. Plus, being outdoors is always awesome.
- Pass. You’d rather paint your nails than risk breaking them.
- Aren’t wild about the idea but decide to go, sipping cocoa inside the lodge while observing others ski.
- A chance to sport one of those wild ski hats? I’m there!
4. When it comes to holiday cards, you:
- Hit the craft store for all kinds of stationary so you can create your own, tailoring each one to your friends and family.
- Choosing cards? When I could be reading TBF posts instead?
- Head to the store, get pretty cards for every member of the family (no boxed cards) and send ‘em out pronto.
- Find a free service online and email a ton out to your closest friends.
5. The holiday music you most enjoy:
- Remixes of classics with a fun, techno beat or the newest tune.
- Seriously? I’ve been hearing holiday tunes since Halloween and can’t take it anymore. I’m listening to my own playlist.
- Classics like Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
- Ones that are silly and make me chuckle like Dominick the Donkey or Grandma got Run Over by a Reindeer.
And the Results are in . . .