This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more information.
We’re on the go all the time, trying to snap up what we need in as little time (and for as little money) as possible! The good news is, we’re currently living smack dab in the middle of the digital age. Stress-be-gone, because mobile shopping applications are here to make our lives easier. Before you get all of your shopping out of the way take a read through our top 10 mobile shopping apps, which hopefully will give you the little boost you need! We aim to please.
1. Lucky at your Service (for iPhone): We absolutely adore this app! It’s your very own digital concierge service. Browse through Lucky’s favorites, select something you like, and the app can find it in a store near you – your size and all! Pretty sweet. And you know the items are likely to be hip because they were selected by the editors at this fashionable mag!
2. Amazon Mobile (for iPhone): We are generally obsessed with amazon.com anyway, so we are giddy about this mobile app. Why it’s special? Well, Amazon has everything you could ever dream to buy, and this app lets you scan items in a store, do awesome price compares, check reviews and then buy it online instantly. Who needs real stores? Are we right?
3. ShopSavvy (For Anroid): We’re not forgetting our Android users … ShopSavvy is great for you to scan barcodes and compare prices across some 20,000 retailers. You’ve got reviews, wish lists and price alerts and the best part is – it’s free.
4. TheFind (For iPhone): Here’s another great one that seamlessly merges your online and physical shopping experience. With this app you’ll get incredibly accurate barcode scans, a map to the store where you can find your coveted item, deals and reviews.
5. Shopkick (For Android and iPhone): This app will be your best buddy. By stepping foot in a store and checking in, you get deals! Umm, yes please. Basically its like Foursquare but you get something tangible out of it. Rack up ‘kickbucks’ at stores like Macy’s, Target and Best Buy and trade them in for tickets, gift cards and more.
6. GoodGuide (for iPhone): We’ve featured this app on our site before and well, we think it deserves a spot on this list. Not only will it help you find amazing deals, but they will be for safe, healthy, and sustainable products. Environmentally friendly, mobile shopping? Don’t mind if we do.
7. Google Shoppers (for Android): This app is truly awesome. You can search for items traditionally, by scanning barcodes, and even taking a picture of cover art. Not in a store or can’t find the barcode? Just speak the item and this app can probably find it. You’ll get prices, reviews and deals with the power of Google behind you.
8. Yowza!! (for iPhone): Yowza!! is fantastic for those who don’t know what they’re looking for. Launch this app and it will search your geographic area for coupons and deals. We especially love it because once you find your on-sale item, you simply present your phone to the cashier and they’ll scan the coupon right there.
9. Coupon Sherpa (for iPhone): Here is one of the best coupon aggregators in app form, that we have come across. With it’s incredibly user-friendly interface, Coupon Sherpa will push you coupons from local business, restaurants as well as major nationwide retailers. You’ll be hard-pressed not find a deal.
10. Seventeen Fashion Finder (for iPhone): Here’s another one we’ve talked about before but still can’t get enough of. Perfect for the teenage fashionista, she can browse inventory that’s updated each month, choose which items she wants and find them in stores near her.
Any you think we’ve missed? Tell us — and happy mobile shopping!