This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more information.
Here’s some of the best (in my opinion at least) sites on the web:
- Fashion Week Daily. Fashion in all of its hilarious glory.
- Trend Central. A must for any aspiring hipster.
- LA.com. THE place to find information on the LA scene.
- Bellaonline. Real information from Real Women
- Joan and Robb. Advice from the experts at HGTV’s “Decorating Cents”.
- Morningstar. All the financial info you’ll ever need at your finger tips.
- FredFlare. Sort of like Urban Outfitters, but cooler.
- Elissa Bloom. Her sequined coin purses are to die for!
- Target. Avoid the crazy lines at this TBF favorite and purchase online.
- Rodeo Drive Resale. Nothing like a good consignment shop
- eBay. You’re not a TRUE Budget Fashionista until you’ve shopped on eBay.
- Zappos.com. The best online shoe store. Sorry Nordstrom.
- AVON.com. Not just for beauty products—check out their knock off designer purses.
- Cosmetic Connection. Find out the scoop on your favorite beauty products.
- Bliss Spa. Expensive, but luxurious spa products.
Just For Fun