There are so many great green blogs out there today, but really we don’t have time to read them all (though we wish we did!!). Here’s our list of our favorites we make a point of perusing several times a week. Without further adieu, The Budget Ecoist’s top twenty favorite green blogs, in alphabetical order:
20 Top Green Blogs
1. baboobaby – Natural, organic eco baby products and information.
2. Ecogeek – Everything you wanted to know about green gadgets and all that other “techie stuff” that went over your head.
3. Ecorazzi – All the green goods you want on the celebrities you crave.
4. Ecosalon – Full of great information from DIY projects and fashion to yoga and tips on making your own ice cream.
5. Fake Plastic Fish – One gal’s hard work to minimize the plastic in her life, and help others benefit from her learnings.
6. Great Green Goods – Funky green products with links such as “Recycled Furniture” to take you to just what you are looking for.
7. Green Daily – Lots of information, easy to navigate and find what you need.
8. Green LA Girl – Prolific and committed for a one-gal blog that’s been around for years. She’s full of great informaiton even if you’re not from L.A.
9. Green Mom Finds – The name says it all; get ideas for gifts for you as well as the kids and impress the heck out of the Joneses.
10. How Can I Recycle This? – This British blog will help you figure out how to recycle anything!
11. Ideal Bite – Bite-sized ideas for green living. If you’re looking for a tip a day, this site is the standard.
12. Nature Moms Blog – Great for families who are trying to learn how to live greener.
13. River Wired – Filled with fun and helpful information (like the Top 10 green excuses for the next time you’re caught in a compromising position).
14. Sprig – Beautifully designed site with everything: celebrity information and interviews, beauty products, green deals of the day and more.
15. Sustainable Life Media – Very original and helpful in showing the business world they can make a profit as well as help the environment. People, information and events to help innovate for sustainability, profitably.
16. The Alternative Consumer – Great ways to spend your dollar while lowering your footprint.
17. The Daily Green – Great information sectioned out, making it easy to find what you’re looking for.
18. The Good Human – Always informative and inspiring. This blog feeds you the information you need to know.
19. Threadbanger – What can we say? Their addictive videos made us excited to pull our sewing machine out of the basement. Their great hosts make us want to hunt them down and beg their friendship.
20. TreeHugger – Always chock-full of up-to-the-minute information on the green movement, written in a solid journalistic style.