3. Know what works for your eye color. Finding green eyeliner that perfectly matches an emerald sweater may make us feel like we hit the color wheel jackpot, but let this be more about the color of eyes rather than our clothes. Eyes can stand out with the right colored liner, so stick with this rule of thumb:
- Brown eyes (lucky ladies: most shades work nicely with brown or hazel eyes): purples, blues
- Blue eyes: pinks, bronze, copper
- Green eyes: lavender, plum
4. Easy does it. Wearing colored liner can definitely update our look. But coupling green liner with emerald shadow and pine-green tinted mascara is overdoing it big-time. Beauchamp, who says her favorites are blue, purple and evergreen, has this ”must” for ladies who wear colored eyeliner: “Stick with traditional black or dark brown mascara so the look isn’t overboard.”
So there you have it. Why not update your look today with colored eyeliner? To get started, we found some eyeliner us ladies at TBF can’t stop um, eyeing up:
Sephora + Pantone Universe, Graphic Lift Liquid Eyeliner in Emerald, $9.00 (was $17.00) from Sephora
Have you tried or do you wear colored eyeliner? What do you like best about the look?