I love Spring fashion. The time of year is beautiful no matter where you live, and the attire is the perfect transition from winter coats, tights, and sweaters to skirts, skin-baring sleeves, and sandals. My motto is that there is no real way to ease in to spring – you just have to make the plunge. So put away your winter slacks and swap in a few of these spring skirts for a quick seasonal update that won’t break the bank.
1. Express: Chiffon Maxi Skirt ($39). Robin’s blue and long yet made of chiffon, nothing says spring like a whimsical and airy skirt. Available in blue and black, you can pair it with a tank, t-shirt, or blouse and feel the Fahrenheit skyrocket.
2. Anthropologie: Space-Dyed Chemise (on sale for $39.95). This t-shirt dress is calm, cool, and perfect for a weekend brunch or a super casual day at work. Pair it with flats, heels, or sandals and you can take it from day to dinner at an outdoor cafe.
3. PacSun: If floral doesn’t chirp spring, then I don’t know what does. If you like flowers and long-and-flowing, then you’ll love this floral skirt from Billabong (available at PacSun) for $39.50.
4. American Apparel: Go short and flirty with this patterned Russian Circus Printed high-waist skirt and you’ll instantly feel fun and winter-free ($34).
5. Forever21: Forever in budget and trend, this adorable Embroidered Hem A-Line skirt is just what the fashionista ordered. And only $24.80, you’ll still have enough cash left to buy any accessory or top you might desire to finish off this adorable look.