This content may contain affiliate links. Please see our disclosures for more information.
“SOME PRODUCTS ARE NO LONGER BEING SOLD”
After news broke yesterday about Governor Sarah Palin’s rather large clothing expenditures, a friend sent me an email, challenging me to build a complete, Vice Presidential candidate worthy, wardrobe for Governor Sarah Palin for less than $2,500. Now $2500 is more than I spend on clothing all year, but she IS a VP candidate, not a budget shopper like myself.
– enough suit/dress options to last at least two weeks on the campaign trail
– must include shoes that were of quality and comfortable
– the items had to come from stores that a Hockey/Football/Basketball/Baseball Mom would shop (so no Saks, Neiman, Barneys, unless it’s their outlet stores)
– the clothing had to fit Governor Palin’s personal style (the Governor loves her some red)
– Everything had to be quality and could be worn on television (which meant patterns, stores like Payhalf and F21, were pretty much out of the picture)