“SOME PRODUCTS ARE NO LONGER BEING SOLD”
After news broke yesterday about Governor Sarah Palin’s rather large clothing expenditures, a friend sent me an email, challenging me to build a complete, Vice Presidential candidate worthy, wardrobe for Governor Sarah Palin for less than $2,500. Now $2500 is more than I spend on clothing all year, but she IS a VP candidate, not a budget shopper like myself.
- enough suit/dress options to last at least two weeks on the campaign trail
- must include shoes that were of quality and comfortable
- the items had to come from stores that a Hockey/Football/Basketball/Baseball Mom would shop (so no Saks, Neiman, Barneys, unless it’s their outlet stores)
- the clothing had to fit Governor Palin’s personal style (the Governor loves her some red)
- Everything had to be quality and could be worn on television (which meant patterns, stores like Payhalf and F21, were pretty much out of the picture)