Here’s what I’m lovn’ this week:
1. Online. Regretsy: A site dedicated to etsy projects gone wrong. The painting of a penis painting a self portrait has to be the funniest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
2. Beauty. Olay Regenerist: High end beauty products at department store prices. If you’re using any of the expensive stuff (hello La Mer?) you NEED to try this line. Trust me, you’ll never pay over $20 bucks for a face creme again.
3. Fashion. LC Lauren Conrad at Kohls: Who would’ve “thunk” that the former Hills star could pull off such a consistent, delightfully charming budget line? The Summer 2010 collection is uber cute- especially the sundresses.
4. Movies. Sex and the City 2: Not as much as hype as the first SATC, but I’m still going to check it out, if for no other reason than the fashion porn.
5. Business: Moo.com: the printerd behind our fabulous new biz cards. If you’re a small business and want a solid way to promote your business, check them out.