So, about our budget fashion and style advice: We sometimes use affiliate links, so we might earn a buck or two if you click and buy 🙂 !
Want the scoop on the budget beauty tips used by industry professionals? Then check out these super useful beauty tips.
Ten Great Beauty Tips
1. To dry nail polish in a hurry, spray nails with PAM Oil Spray. (note: this really does work)
2. Olive oil can be added to bath water for a skin softener.
3. Toner/Astringent—Use witch hazel instead. No need to dilute—use full strength. You can also rinse with a splash of Apple Cider Vinegar after cleansing—it balances out the ph of your skin.
4. Cut back on the amount of shampoo you use. Do the same with toothpaste. The manufacturers want us to use more, so we buy more.
5. Keep your pantyhose in the freezer, and they will last longer. (note: remember to take it out at least 30 minutes prior to wear, so you don’t freeze your gams off)
6. For great lotion, mix one-part lotion with one-part vaseline. It works better than plain lotion, and, depending on the cost of your lotion, you can stretch its value. (Note: This totally works)
7. To prevent hair pins from falling out, bend one prong in a “V” about halfway up and insert in hair. It will stay.
8. Old lipstick tubes, thoroughly cleaned, are great for purse-sized pill boxes or for pins.
9. Use hydrogen peroxide as an inexpensive nail bleach.
10. For an excellent facial, mix dry oatmeal and water into a paste and spread on face. Lie down and let it dry. Wash off with warm water.
Get More Beauty Tips!